And it will help the old theater grow new audiences.
The phrases “is this real life?” and “it’s on like Donkey Kong” both appear in this week’s column. Those are pretty good indicators that the coming weekend is gonna be great, guys.
Top StoriesRead more top stories »
This local news is provided by our network of community news sites. Be sure to check out the one in your neighborhood. Don’t know which one to call home? Check out our network landing page!
SundayRead more community news »
- leelabradley on Age restrictions at Barker Field cause disputes among neighbors
- Aaron Williams on Day #037: Turn Cary Street and Main Street into two-way streets
- Boz on The Video Fan building up for lease
- amen k. on Style Weekly dines at Mom’s Siam 2
- scott on New venue in basement of Altria Theater opening next month
- Dean on New venue in basement of Altria Theater opening next month
- Jsmith on Roller derby nonprofit gives RVA first junior league
- joe on What to expect: Putting together the pieces of VCU
- Aaron Williams on What to expect: Putting together the pieces of VCU
- amen k. on Ramen pop-up this Friday