A year-old suggestion for buses has even more meaning with Broad Street BRT in the works.
This week: Rappahannock gets featured in the second national magazine in as many weeks, a number of popup restaurant events are going on around town, and Dinner in the Field is back. Plus, details on the Scott’s Addition Pumpkin Festival and a new restaurant at Rocketts Landing. All this and more!
Top StoriesRead more top stories »
This local news is provided by our network of community news sites. Be sure to check out the one in your neighborhood. Don’t know which one to call home? Check out our network landing page!
ThursdayRead more community news »
- Ame on Pimp my pump
- marsha on Capital One invests in George Wythe
- Peter on Crossroads granted ABC Off License and other Southside beer options
- Ricky Nappi on October’s RVA music shows
- Dave on House might be heading to Linear Park
- Jeff on Expect a lower natural gas bill this winter
- will on Good Morning, RVA: Friday, I’m in love
- Shamoniki on Daddy, why do you sometimes eat at McDonalds?
- Esteban on Age restrictions at Barker Field cause disputes among neighbors
- Aaron on House might be heading to Linear Park