Could we be any more excited? RVANews Live has become one of our favorite quarterly happenings, and believe us, that is saying something.
Could we be any more excited? RVANews Live has become one of our favorite quarterly happenings, and believe us, that is saying something. We see each other all day–it’s not that part we like. It’s hanging with you people…makin’ the connections, drinkin’ the beer, askin’ the Qs, and gettin’ the As.
- Thursday, June 4th • Doors open at 5:00 PM, Program begins at 5:30 PM sharp!
- Visual Arts Center, upstairs, 1812 W. Main Street
- $15 (includes a drink ticket!)
Dost thou remember this content?
- Coming down the pipe: RVA water and sewage infrastructure was illuminating as crap to research (and hopefully to read).
- A plea for regionalism by Aaron Williams, who’s also moderating one of the panels.
- SolarizeRVA will turn us all into sun worshippers, in which we learned the benefits and the relative easiness of being better tenants of earth and citizens of our energy-sucking city
- Finding space for spectators: Where will they all go? by Kelly Gerow, who whipped up a firestorm over the 450,000 number that everybody was using, leading to…
- What does 450,000 mean? UCI weighs in on their oft-misunderstood figure in which we attempted to clarify.
Want to talk more about it with all of our sources?
They’ll be there.
- Carrie Rose Pace, Public Relations Manager from GRTC
- M.S. Khara, Deputy Director of Public Works
- Susan Hill, Executive Director of Richmond Region Energy Alliance
- Lisa Sims, Deputy Director of Venture Richmond
- Max Hepp-Buchanan, Bike Walk RVA Director at Sports Backers
- Lee Kallman, Marketing and Communications Director of Richmond 2015
- Tammy Hawley, Press Secretary to the Mayor
And they’ll be moderated by our very own publisher and thinker of things, Ross Catrow, as well as our resident genius and charming contributor, Aaron Williams.
Q. Will we be out in time for dinner?
A. Yes. We’re changing the format to an earlier start time, fewer panels, and more time for Q&A.
Q. Will the conversation be sparkling?
A. Duh, man!
Q. May I buy a ticket at the door?
A. You may, but we worry it will sell out and you will be left peering at the fun from afar.