rvaRAMnews podcast episode 7: If you had to prognosticate
We talk George Mason, trivia, George Washington, and former VCU assistants in the wide, wide world.
This week we talk George Mason, trivia, George Washington, and former VCU assistants in the wide, wide world.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Close halftime score update:
- Total games : 16
- Games with < 5-point halftime differential: 10 (0.625%)
1. VCU hit only three 3-pointers against George Mason. When was the last time VCU only hit three 3-pointers?
- Against Michigan in the NCAA tournament in 2013
- Subquestion: can you name the only other win this year where VCU hit five or fewer 3-pointers? Hit five against: Wofford, FSU, and UVA
2. Can you name the team with the fewest steals in the nation? Which, by the way, is 17 fewer than Briante Weber?
- Virginia Tech, 47 (Briante Weber has 64)
- There are nine teams (including Weber State) that have fewer steals than Briante Weber
3. Can you name the five schools on VCU’s regular season schedule that are named after people (not including saints)?
- Winthrop (Robert Charles Winthrop, Speaker of the House of Rep, 1840)
- Wofford (Rev. Benjamin Wofford , minister & co-founder, 1780-1850)
- George Mason (George Mason IV , Founding Father)
- George Washington (George Washington)
- Duquesne (Michel-Ange Duquesne de Menneville , Brought Catholicism to Pittsburgh, 1700-1778)
- What to expect: VCU visits GWU in an A-10 bellwether battle
- After three major injuries, Maurice Creek is thriving at GWU
- A-10 conference standings
Top-25 rankings, week 11
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.