Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2800 East Broad Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- New England clam chowder
- House salad–Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, and choice of dressing.
- Traditional caesar salad–Crisp hearts of romaine tossed in homemade Caesar dressing, parmesan, and croutons.
- Fried Green tomatoes–Homemade pimento cheese with a smoked tomato aioli.
- Crab dip–Tossed with crab meat and artichoke hearts served with fried flour tortilla chips.
- Crispy fried oysters–Red skin mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach, lemon dill crème fraiche, tabasco aioli.
- Low country shrimp and grits–Byrds mill stone ground grits, sautéed mushrooms, garlic, bacon and scallions.
- Lump crab cakes –Red skin mashed potatoes, sautéed asparagus, and a keylime remoulade.
- Grilled hanger steak–With white truffled mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach, fried garlic beurre blanc.
- Apple crisp pie
- Rum raisin bread pudding
- Citrus key lime pie