Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2915 West Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Soup of the day
- Steamed edamame–Dusted with sea salt and soy reduction.
- Southwest salad–Mixed greens, corn relish, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes and chipotle ranch dressing.
- Spinach salad–With feta cheese, sun dried cranberry-orange relish, candied walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette.
- Tomato and mozzarella bruchetta–Grilled ciabatta, tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and balsamic reduction.
- Hummus plate–Edamame hummus, feta, vegetables, and toasted pita bread.
- Salt and pepper calamari–With spicy honey, lime, garlic, and rum sauce.
- Captain crunch fried shrimp–With spicy honey, lime, garlic, and rum sauce.
- Lobster dip–WIth lobster meat, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, cream cheese, fresh dill, and fried tortillas.
- Seared rare tuna–With pickled vegetables, sweet chili sauce, and wasabi glaze.
- Thai grilled chicken lettuce wraps–With coconut curry noodles, julienned vegetables, sweet cilantro vinaigrette, and spicy pepper sauce.
- Fish Tacos–With blackened tilapia, pickled vegetables, avocado, black bean corn relish, and chipotle aioli.
- Chicken Parmesan–With Baked over spaghetti, marinara, and mozzarella
- Crab Pasta–Fettuccine, asparagus, and tomatoes and parmesan cream sauce
- Seared Pork Chop–With whipped potatoes, sautéed spinach, whiskey buttered apples, and cider reduction.
- Crab Cakes–With herb and red pepper rice, sautéed spinach, and Chesapeake remoulade.
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese–With Vermont white cheddar, bacon, and chopped chives.
- Grilled hangar steak–With herb roasted potatoes, asparagus, blue cheese butter sauce.
- Krispy kreme Bread pudding
- Crème brulee du jour
- Key lime pie