Tobacco Company Restaurant; 2013 Spring Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2013 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1201 East Cary Street
- Reservations »
— ∮∮∮ —
- Virginia peanut soup — A Virginia classic made with cream, vegetables, and all natural peanut butter, topped with salted peanuts.
- Southwest garbanzo salad — Watercress and romaine greens, red and yellow tomatoes, cucumbers, Applewood smoked bacon, feta cheese, and fried garbanzo beans, tossed in Chipotle Ranch dressing.
- Spinach & artichoke dip — Crispy pancetta, tender artichokes, and spinach with three types of melted cheese, served with crispy lavash.
- Ceviche — Citrus marinated shrimp and scallops with Roma tomatoes, red onion, and peppers, served over baby spinach.
- Grilled pork steak — Pork ribeye steak, served with a pecan sweet potato casserole, collard greens, crisp sweetened onions, and a two mustard sauce.
- Cornish game hen — Roasted half hen with a wild rice blend made with roasted chestnuts and dried cranberries, served with Brussels sprouts and herbed gravy.
- Catfish — Farm raised, pan seared, blackened catfish fillet served over vegetable chorizo rice and topped with Cajun crawfish cream sauce.
- Wagyu Burger — Eight ounce American Kobe grilled beef with baby spinach, crimini merlot mushrooms, and smoked Gouda cheese, drizzled with white truffle oil on a potato bun with fresh cut potato wedges.
- Butternut Squash Ravioli — Ravioli stuffed with butternut squash and ricotta cheese, served with zucchini and yellow squash ribbons and a basil sherry cream sauce.
- Mary Martin cheese pie — Our famous cheese pie, served over a raspberry sauce with sliced peaches.
- Caramel apple granny — Buttery caramel and toffee studded custard with Granny Smith apples in a shortbread crust topped with fresh cinnamon whipped cream.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There is 1 reader comment. Read it.