Friday is Bike to Work Day in Richmond and the weather won’t be an excuse to not join in the fun with hundreds (thousands?) of Richmonders hoping on their cycles and proving they can use alternative methods to reach work. Want some tips? It is expected to be partly cloudy and around 60 […]
Biking broadens your options: Think of biking as a way to become an empowered commuter.
The world is getting more bike friendly: It’s always easier to make changes in your life when you have a support network. And the community of bikers is only poised to continue growing.
A bike ride is more fun than the elliptical: The financial perks of biking to work don’t end at the gas station. Biking is also a reason to reconsider that gym membership.
It’s a low-maintenance habit: All you really need to bike to work is a comfortable pair of pants and shoes.
- Forest Hill Park – Stone shelter (41st Street – near tennis courts). Meeting time, 6:30am, Departure: 6:45am
- Ellwood Thompson’s 4 N Thompson St. Meeting time, 6:30am, Departure: 6:45am
- Bryan Park Park Office (off Hermitage Rd). Meeting time, 6:30am, Departure: 6:45am
- Rocketts Landing 210 Rocketts Way. Meeting time, 6:30am, Departure: 6:45am
- Church Hill – Tricycle Gardens. Meeting time 6:30am, Departure: 6:45am
- Laurel Park Shopping Center Hungary and Woodman Roads. Meeting time, 6:20am, Departure: 6:30am