Run before Irish Festing.
This Sunday March 22nd, in association with the Church Hill Irish Festival you have the chance to get your morning exercise in and then end up surrounded by beer and food. This is a perfect match for the physically and booze inclined.
The Hill Topper 5K as you can see from the course outline above sticks pretty much to the top of Church Hill, which is nice. Also nice are the chance for prizes and what you get for simply running:
- T-shirt with design created by one lucky Church Hill Activities & Tutoring (CHAT) student
(t-shirt size not guaranteed if you register after March 7).
- Complimentary beer ticket for Church Hill Irish Festival (21 & up only).
- Top three male/female finishers get a prize.
- The 100th, 200th, and 300th registered participant will win a gift certificate to a local restaurant.
- In the spirit of the Church Hill Irish Festival, an award will also be given to the “greenest runner.” This award will go out to the best dressed Little Leprechaun Boy & Girl as well as best dressed Hill Topper Woman & Man.
- A raffle drawing will also be held for additional prizes including gift certificates to our great neighborhood restaurants.
- Various other bits of swag and discounts from our great sponsors
More details including registration can be found online. This is the final round of registrations so it’ll cost you $35 to participate in the fun.