Making dinner is a drag, much more fun to talk with neighbors while the kids do their thing.
Join us at Woodland Heights Baptist Church parking lot (611 W. 31st St.)…come set up at a table, or bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs and stretch out…or grab your dinner to go…the Food Trucks will open for business at 5:30 and remain until 8:30. Friday night promises to be a great night to chow down and to visit with neighbors and friends!
On May 8, the scheduled Food Trucks are:
- Carytown Burgers & Fries (“It’s not just a burger…anymore! Vegetarian, chicken, kids menu, salads and options galore!”)
- Gyro Kabab King (“Fresh Arab/Middle Eastern Food: Beef Steak, Kushary, Shawarm, Baklava”)
- Mosaic (“International fusion menu that features gourmet sandwiches and small plates that change with the season.”)
- Port ‘O Call (“Caribean/International Gourmet Adventure”)
- Boardwalk (“Best Hot Dog on Wheels”)
…and, for dessert,
- Mr. Softee (“Premium soft serve ice cream sundaes, cones, banana splits, shakes, and more”)
Come join us for good food, good company, and good conversation.
Please, no alcoholic beverages on the church property!
–W. 32nd St.