Dinner and a movie is deal that can’t be beat.
Last Friday’s thunderstorms washed us out…but this week looks like a great night for some fine parking lot dining…and connecting with friends and neighbors…and perhaps a movie to top off the evening… Come on out and join us…
Join us Friday night in the Woodland Heights Baptist Church parking lot (611 W. 31st St.). Come set up at a table, or bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs and spread out on the lawn…or grab your dinner to go… The Food Trucks will open for business at 5:30 and remain until 8:30. And, as an added treat, we’ll be showing “101 Dalmations” at about 8:45 on the big screen with free popcorn and lemonade–just bring a chair or a blanket and watch some classic Disney animation.
Here are the trucks scheduled for July 17:
- Bonbon Asian Fusion – We are serving fresh Asian Fusion food on the go in Richmond and surrounding area. Come taste our delicious Asian style rice bowls, Burritos and lettuce boats.
- Kava Kava – Italian & Persian Gourmet Fusion
- Popping Mealies – “Well crafted and well priced comfort food, gourmet sandwiches, and sides.”
- River City Wood Fire – “Delicious, wood-fired pizzas”
and for dessert…
- King of Pops – Providing “an ecologically responsible, fresh, all natural frozen treat in a fun neighborhood environment”
It’s always a great time at Food Truck Fridays!
We will have a collection box for non-perishable food donations to our Food Closet, which serves an average of about 40-45 of our neighbors in need (from 23224 or 23225 zip codes) each week. If you would like, bring a can or two of fruit or vegetables, or a jar of peanut butter, or … Questions about the Food Closet? Email me or ask around on Friday night. We have greatly appreciated those of you who have dropped off some food for this worthy cause.
Remember: Please, no alcoholic beverages on the church property.