Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 201 N Belmont Avenue
- Warm cauliflower soup
- Arugula salad–With tomato carpaccio, mozzarella, asparagus, and smoked tomato vinaigrette.
- Fried benne seed crusted calamari–With watercress and cilantro pesto.
- Baked beef tenderloin meatloaf–With asparagus, polenta fries, and red pepper relish.
- Seared chesapeake amberjack–With red peppers, asparagus, roasted potatoes, and lemon-rosemary vinaigrette.
- Coastal carolina shrimp and grits–WIth grilled onion, tasso ham gravy, and roasted garlic butter.
- Beer braised pork shank–With collard greens, creole baked beans.
- Spring chicken–With asparagus, truffled mac & cheese, and porcini sauce.
- Polenta–With grilled eggplant, oyster mushrooms, tomato confit, and pistachio vinaigrette.
- Warm berry cobbler
- Belgian chocolate