Food for your belly, you can eat while avoiding the telly.
After a couple of rainy Fridays and a week off for Dominion Riverrocks, the Food Truck Court will be back tomorrow (Friday, 5/27) in the parking lot of Woodland Heights Baptist Church, 611 W. 31st Street (31st and Stonewall). Trucks begin serving at 5:30 and will continue until about 8:00. We’ll have tables set up for those who want to eat and fellowship with neighbors and friends. Come enjoy the fine weather (what? Two days in a row without rain? Unheard of!) and some great food.
Here are the trucks expected to serve this week:
- BoDillaz -“Famous Quesadillas”
- Boardwalk – “Best Hot Dog on Wheels”
- Happy Empanada (Serving gourmet empanadas and authentic Panamanian and Latin American cuisine)
- The Hungry Turtle—“ Richmond’s only mobile option for authentic Vietnamese Cuisine. Look for our truck…get a tasty banh mi sandwich or delicious bowl of pho and an egg roll or two–they’re the best in Richmond. We also offer Vietnamese-style tacos.”
…and for dessert…
- Mr. Softee – “Premium soft serve ice cream sundaes, cones, banana splits, shakes, and more”) http://www.mistersofteerva.com/
Remember the WHBC Community survey–5 minutes to help the church plan for our future in Woodland Heights. Here is the link to the survey: http://goo.gl/forms/apZ6AyfqU9 . Paper copies will be available at the Food Truck Court as well.