Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1201 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Spicy coconut, curry, and peanut soup — With sweet potatoes, carrots, and granny smith apples.
- Sautéed shrimp and crawfish tails — In TC Barbecue sauce served with roasted garlic, red pepper, and sharp cheddar cheese grit cake.
- House made duck prosciutto — With baby arugula and a sesame cantaloupe relish drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Arugula and radicchio salad — With candied pecans, dried cranberries and honey balsamic dressing.
- Six ounce Ahi sushi grade tuna steak — Pan seared and sliced over Yukon hash with buttered brussels sprouts, carrots drizzled with a chorizo vinaigrette.
- Half pound Wagyu Burger — Grilled American style Kobe beef with sundried tomato jam, mixed baby greens, hand cut potato wedges, and white truffle aioli.
- Grilled breast of chicken — With a white bean Tuscan ragu made with escarole, pancetta, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil.
- Roasted beet creamy Italian rice — With snow pea and carrot salad, goat cheese and basil oil.
- Butter Cake — Our famous Butter Cake made muffin size, served with fresh cinnamon whipped cream, sliced strawberries, and chocolate sauce.
- Key Lime Pie — Made with real key limes in a pecan, gingersnap, graham cracker, and coconut crust topped with fresh whipped cream.