Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 4019 MacArthur Avenue
- House made Italian sausage–Served with fresh mozzarella, tomato and, fresh basil.
- Crispy shrimp rolls–With chili-lime cucumber sauce.
- Kalamata olive tapenade–Served with goat cheese canapes.
- Golden beet carpaccio apple-watercress salad–With blue cheese-walnut vinaigrette.
- Bibb lettuce with a Belgian endive & asparagus salad–With kalamata olives in a lemon-yogurt dressing.
- Paneed flounder–With asparagus and fennel saute, lemon cous cous and, roasted fennel nage.
- Herb crusted salmon–Roasted tomato risotto, wilted swiss chard, and warm roasted tomato vinaigrette
- Pan seared sirloin–Grilled polenta, mushroom ragout, arugula & caramelized leek salad, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Pan roasted pork tenderloin–with apricot-almond stuffing, cabrales potatoes, and sauteed kale.
- Housemade fresh basil gnocchi–Grape tomato and summer squash ragout with shaved pecorino and pine nuts.
- Pear bread pudding–With bourbon sauce
- Chocolate crepe–With cointreau maserated berries
- House made vanilla bean ice cream–With sea salt caramel and toasted pecans