Restaurant Week: Avenue 805
The spring 2011 Restaurant Week menu for Avenue 805.
805 North Davis Avenue
Richmond, VA 23220
- Mesclun Salad: Fresh baby greens tossed with Duck confit, Fontina cheese, toasted almonds and a cherry vinaigrette
- Lamb Meatballs: Two meatballs of ground lamb, feta cheese, raisins and walnuts, seared and finished off in a rich beef & tomato sauce over Cous Cous, topped with a Mint Yogurt drizzle.
- Cioppino: a combination of fresh fish and shellfish with vegetables in a rich broth with a hunk of toasted bread.
- Sausage and Beans: Seared San Miniato sausage sliced and tossed in stewed white beans with sun dried tomatoes, topped with grilled asparagus.
- Shrimp,Scallop and Crab Cakes: 2 cakes made with scallops, shrimp, crab meat, and a dill mayonnaise sauce, seared to form a nice char. The cakes are served over garlic mashers and vegetable, topped with a lemon aioli drizzle and a dollop of hot red pepper sauce on the side.
- Vegetarian Lasagna: Fresh pasta made in-house, layered with sautéed squash, zucchini, spinach, asparagus, eggplant, broccoli, Crimini mushrooms, and feta, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses with our homemade marinara sauce.
- Tiramisu: lady fingers soaked in coffee and liqueur, layered with mascarpone, topped with cocoa powder and chocolate ganache, and served with homemade chocolate ice cream.
- Blueberry olive oil cake: individual cakes, studded with blueberries and drizzled with blueberry
sauce, with a homemade lemon sorbet.
- Profiterole: large pate a’choux shell stuffed with Bavarian cream, drizzled with chocolate
ganache and topped with homemade strawberry ice cream.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.