The spring 2011 Restaurant Week menu for Avenue 805.
805 North Davis Avenue
Richmond, VA 23220
- Mesclun Salad: Fresh baby greens tossed with Duck confit, Fontina cheese, toasted almonds and a cherry vinaigrette
- Lamb Meatballs: Two meatballs of ground lamb, feta cheese, raisins and walnuts, seared and finished off in a rich beef & tomato sauce over Cous Cous, topped with a Mint Yogurt drizzle.
- Cioppino: a combination of fresh fish and shellfish with vegetables in a rich broth with a hunk of toasted bread.
- Sausage and Beans: Seared San Miniato sausage sliced and tossed in stewed white beans with sun dried tomatoes, topped with grilled asparagus.
- Shrimp,Scallop and Crab Cakes: 2 cakes made with scallops, shrimp, crab meat, and a dill mayonnaise sauce, seared to form a nice char. The cakes are served over garlic mashers and vegetable, topped with a lemon aioli drizzle and a dollop of hot red pepper sauce on the side.
- Vegetarian Lasagna: Fresh pasta made in-house, layered with sautéed squash, zucchini, spinach, asparagus, eggplant, broccoli, Crimini mushrooms, and feta, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses with our homemade marinara sauce.
- Tiramisu: lady fingers soaked in coffee and liqueur, layered with mascarpone, topped with cocoa powder and chocolate ganache, and served with homemade chocolate ice cream.
- Blueberry olive oil cake: individual cakes, studded with blueberries and drizzled with blueberry
sauce, with a homemade lemon sorbet.
- Profiterole: large pate a’choux shell stuffed with Bavarian cream, drizzled with chocolate
ganache and topped with homemade strawberry ice cream.