Millie’s; 2012 Spring Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2603 East Main Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Tomatillo gazpacho–With tortilla straws.
- Stuffed pear salad–With seckle pear, whipped mascarpone, frîsée, honey lavender vinaigrette, and spiced pepitos.
- House-smoked brisket sliders–With herb focaccia, horseradish crème fraîche, and arugula.
- Shellfish & sweet corn cocktail–With endive spears.
- Coffee-rubbed NY strip–With Yukon gold mashed potatoes, corn salsa, and smoked tomato emulsion.
- Warm quinoa salad–Eggplant, red pepper, apricot, arugula, white bean purée, and puffed quinoa.
- Housemade porchetta–Pork belly, fennel sausage, capellini pasta, and sambuca-tomato sauce.
- Seasonal fish–With broad runner beans, capers, citrus, extra virgin olive oil, and frisée.
- Blood orange crème brûlée
- Cinnamon apple spring rolls–House-made salted caramel ice cream.
- Whiskey-kissed chocolate mousse–Strawberries, and lemon shortbread cookies.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.