Mezzanine; 2012 Spring Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 3433 West Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Local asparagus salad–With ruby red grapefruit, parmesan crisp, and truffle oil.
- Fried barcar oysters–With cocktail sauce and lemon.
- VA crab salad–With manakintowne greens, lump crab, watermelon radishes, and buttermilk broth.
- Nana’s she crab soup–VA crab, split peas, and sherry.
- VA lump crabcakes–With chive mashed potatoes and asparagus.
- Braised beef short Rribs–With Byrdmill grits and hoisin jus.
- Grilled colorado lamb chops–With edammame & quinoa salad, asparagus, and fig jam.
- Carolina shrimp and grits–With Byrdmill grits, tasso ham, and parmesan cheese.
- Chocolate bourbon pecan pie
- Grilled pound cake–With fruit compote.
- Nutella panini
- Berries and cream
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.