Ipanema Cafe is located at 917 West Grace Street and open from 5:30 – 11:00 PM every night for dinner and Monday-Friday 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM for lunch.
Ipanema Cafe has decided it’s fall and time to switch up the menu with comfort food.
We are stoked to share that Chef Will Wienckowski has rolled out the new autumn dinner menu at Ipanema Cafe, and it is kind of awesome. The updates to this season’s dinner menu include southern and international flavors, made with seasonal, regional ingredients:
- Grilled Endive with oranges, pomegranate, almonds, and spinach, with sherry vinaigrette
- Stuffed Collard Leaves with quinoa, radish, and rutabaga, with smoked carrot puree
- Purple Potato & Celery Root Pierogi with juniper sauerkraut & creme fraiche
- Orecchiette Pasta w/ cipollini onions, outdoor-grown shiitake mushrooms, arugula, and cauliflower cream
- Pumpkin Pot Pie with poblano peppers & parsnips, in a vegan short crust
- Saag Paneer spicy greens with house-made cheese -or- tofu with rice, black lentils, & roti
- Jerk Tempeh with rice, yellow peas, mashed sweet potatoes, and curried cabbage
- Smoked Shrimp Sausage with baby bok choy, sofrito, and grits (the token non-vegetarian dish :)
Image: Ipanema Cafe