Helen’s; 2012 Spring Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2527 West Main Street
- Sweet and spicy corn soup–With lime creme fraiche, cilantro, and smoked paprika oil.
- Roasted beet salad–With mixed greens, watermelon radish, citrus segments, feta, and white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Chilled jumbo asparagus salad–With shaved surryano ham, soft poached egg, pistachio, blood orange-dijon vinaigrette.
- 1/2 pound steamed mussels–With pernod broth, herbs de provence, matchstick potatoes, and lemon aioli.
- Grilled New York strip–With potato pave, rainbow swiss chard, wild mushroom and green peppercorn sauce.
- Coffee spiced pork tenderloin–With roasted poblano pepper spoon bread, crispy mustard greens, granny smith apple relish, and apple cider-pork jus.
- Cast iron skillet-fried chicken–With caramelized garlic and chive mashed potatoes, pan roasted brussels sprouts, and black pepper honey.
- Pan-seared lump crabcake–With creamed Israeli couscous, jumbo asparagus, cornmeal crusted leeks, and basil oil.
- Sweet pea Rravioli–With lemon ricotta, sautéed wild mushrooms and rainbow swiss chard, and sweet pea-parmesan sauce.
- Lavender creme brûlée
- Chocolate chambord mousse–With roasted banana cream and toasted Virginia peanuts.
- Strawberry sorbet
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There is 1 reader comment. Read it.