The Blue Bee Cider Summer Concert Series starts on June 4th with MK Music Productions.
Throughout the summer Blue Bee Cider (212 W. 6th Street) will be combining the sweet sounds with sweet but ever so dry cider in a series of concerts.
The concerts will be from 3-6 PM Saturday afternoons starting next month and going through September. This also serves as a swan song for the Blue Bee Manchester location as they pick up their presses and head for Scott’s Addition. That move is expected to take place in late/summer early fall of this year.
The music will be free and there will of course be cider to buy. All ages are welcome. Bring a picnic, even your well behaved four legged companions can join in the fun. If creating a picnic is too much work Camden’s Dogtown Market will have their food truck on site.
Folks are encouraged to use the hashtag #lastsummerinmanchester which honestly stings just a little bit.
Below is the full schedule:
- 6/4 MK Music Productions (Violin Duo)
- 6/11 Whiskey Wells (Folk Duo)
- 6/18 Moossa (Roots/Rock)
- 6/25 Jason Frye (Acoustic Rock)
- 7/2 Cary Street Ramblers (Folk/Bluegrass)
- 7/9 Josh Small & Andrew Alli (Folk/Soul)
- 7/16 Denver Walker (Flamenco)
- 7/23 Redleg Husky (Acoustic Roots)
- 7/30 Manikins on Franklin (Acoustic Rock)
- 8/6 Tara Dillard & Friends (Jam Band)
- 8/13 Nathaniel Davis (Acoustic Rock)
- 8/20 Rick Hollowell (Rock/Country)
- 8/27 The Concussion Theory (Alt Rock)
- 9/3 Scattered, Smothered, & Covered (Bluegrass)
Image: Blue Bee Cider