Church Hill restaurants take home a ton of awards at the 2014 Elby Awards.
Last night, Richmond Magazine put on their annual Elby Awards, which celebrate the high points of Richmond’s food scene. Out of the 11 main categories,1 Church Hill restaurants and chefs won five:
- Restaurant of the Year — The Roosevelt
- Chef of the Year — Lee Gregory, The Roosevelt
- Rising Culinary Star — Phil Perrow, Dutch & Co.
- Beverage Program — Dutch & Co.
- Pastry Chef / Baker — WPA Bakery
Astute readers will notice that out of the five Church Hill winners, restaurant emperor Kendra Feather is involved in three. Head on over to Richmond Magazine for a full list of the winners.
- Excluding the 2013 Legacy Award and Culinary Students of the Year. ↩