A little cider and some big booms make for a uniquely Richmond celebration.
Blue Bee Cider is set to release a new cider and it’s appropriately named for the season, Firecracker. The Manchester cidery is not one to pass on a party and with the 4th of July coming up it makes sense to combine the two into a party/picnic. They won’t be cooking but picnic and grills are welcome.
Fireworks, Cider and Popsicles, July 3
- 6-10 p.m. at Blue Bee Cider, 212 W. 6th Street, RVA 23224
- Join Blue Bee Cider and King of Pops on Thursday, July 3 from 6 to 10 p.m. and enjoy the Richmond fireworks from our patio! Bring a picnic, grab a popsicle, a bottle and some glasses, and enjoy the show!
- Fireworks are estimated to begin at or about 9:30ish/sky darkness.
Firecracker Release Picnic + Apple Pie, July 4
- 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at Blue Bee Cider, 212 W. 6th Street, RVA 23224
- Join the Blue Bee Cider team for the release of Firecracker, a dessert cider made from Virginia Gold Rush apples and ginger-infused eau de vie created in partnership with Catoctin Creek Distilling Company andCasselmonte Farm. Only 350 bottles will be sold!
- Local Pie Company will be serving up apple handpies to pair with Firecracker.
- Bring your own picnic and/or grill from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and take in the city skyline while you enjoy glasses or flights. If it rains we will just bring the party inside. :)