Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 200 N Boulevard
- Open only April 25, 26, and 27
— ∮∮∮ —
- Manakintowne Salad Greens — With shaved fennel, radish, & citrus vinaigrette.
- P.E.I. Mussels — Sautéed with coconut milk, Thai red chilies, lime, tomato, & basil.
- Rappahannock Fried Oysters — Served over tonnato sauce with pickled vegetables.
- Country-Style Duck Pâté — With quince whole-grain mustard, pistachios, & toasted crostini.
- Roasted Garlic Bisque — topped with Maytag Bleu crouton.
- Rock Shrimp and Grits — With tomato & molasses barbeque, garnished with fried tobacco onions.
- Free Range Chicken Fricassee — With local spring onions & mushrooms and an English pea puree.
- Jumbo Lump Crabcake — With Yukon Gold, red onion, & bacon “potato salad,” and horseradish cream.
- Roasted Cauliflower, Grilled Baby Leeks, and Local Twin Oaks Smoked Tofu — with chermoula & fingerling potato chips.
- Braised Wagyu Beef Brisket — In a San Marzano tomato ragout, with soft polenta, Tuscan kale, and buffalo milk parmesan.
- Grilled Salmon — Served over quinoa, semolina, and spinach cake, with preserved kumquats.
- Tres Leches — With coconut sorbet and fresh fruit.
- Decadent Chocolate Pâté — With fresh whipped cream and berries.
- Crème Caramel — With berries and fresh mint.