Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2601 West Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Salmon carpaccio–With shaved watermelon radish, avocado mousse, and citrus coriander emulsion.
- Barbeque mackerel japanese style–With sticky rice, miso chicken broth, and scallion sesame seed seasoning.
- Tempura of local softshell crab–With shaved napa cabbage, red onions, carrots, and curry vinaigrette.
- Roasted beet and mandarinquat salad–With pistachio, duck confit, blue cheese, and moscatel vinaigrette.
- Kale and white bean soup–With grilled ramps, creme fraiche, and smoked paprika oil.
- Sauteed market fish–With local asparagus, crispy caramelized onion & parmesan risotto balls, and basil parmesan sauce.
- Sauteed sea scallops–With creamy yukon gold potato, mushroom & leek ragout, and red wine fennel sauce.
- Goat cheese and rosemary tart–With mixed baby spring vegetables, roasted hazelnuts, and crispy kale.
- Pan roasted beef tri tip–With smoked tomato puree, semolina gnocchi, local greens, and salsa verde.
- Pork prime rib roast–With surry sausage and spring garlic mashed potatoes, warm three bean salad, and quince country mustard sauce.
- Chocolate panna cotta–With banana cream and peanut butter biscotti.
- Black forest cake–With luxardo cream and sour cherry sorbet.
- Angel cake–With strawberries, banyuls caramel, and basil ice cream.
- Dark and stormy–With rum ice cream, ginger sorbet, lime foam, molasses sauce.
- Honey Vanilla Semifredo –With grapefruit compote and pinenut sablee.