Get caught UNdead for Halloween and the Zombie Walk this weekend! Here are some recipes and ideas for looking yucky, gross, and zombilicious.
There’s no question that zombie fever is in its prime and our fascination with the undead is here to stay. Movies and books have pushed zombie pop culture and make the threat seem creepily realistic. AMC’s The Walking Dead, with its third season premiere raking in 10.9 million viewers, gives us a weekly dose of zombie apocalypse.
Halloween and the Richmond Zombie Walk are coming up so here are some tips and tutorials on how to zombify yourself–no infectious biters or viruses needed.
- Recipes that look like blood but taste sugary, chocolatey, and even minty.
- A list of recipes–some are edible, realistic, and downright yucky.
The best part about being a zombie is that you can be a zombie anything: ballerina, cowboy, tree, mermaid, you name it. Just make sure you wear clothes that don’t cost much and can get ripped, dirtied, and bloodied.
- List and tutorial from the make-up pros from The Walking Dead.
- Get temporary tattoo scars and gashes, no mess required!
- Get the story behind this awesome zombie lady and how she turns into one.
- Truly, the ULTIMATE zombie tutorial. Plus, the masks in the background are just as fun to look at (or cringe).
Photo by: Munir Hamdan