The Lunch Porter at Savor Company hosts their third annual Holiday Marketplace and Wine Tasting this Saturday, December 4, 2010 from 5pm to 8pm.
The Lunch Porter at Savor Company hosts their third annual Holiday Marketplace and Wine Tasting this Saturday, December 4, 2010 from 5pm to 8pm. The Manchester café has been recently re-named and re-logoed but keeps the same mod décor and fresh and healthy menu for breakfast and lunch. The cafe is now a certified Virginia Green restaurant with an expanded gluten free menu and delivery service.
Chef Ellie Basch and her crew will serve hors d’oeuvres and Carol Colby and Dan Todd of Constellation Wines will sample over 20 of their wines. Bottles and cases will be available for purchase afterwards.
Entrance is $20 per person, which includes taxes and a wine glass. Designated drivers get a “food and shop only” option for $12 per person.
Local artists will be selling creations as well. Vendors include:
- Cakes and cookies by Sweetest Thing Bakery
- Clever buttons by Artlife
- Smart office accessories by SideProject
- Metalwork and bead jewelry by Nanci Peters
- Jewelry from recycled, reused and repurposed materials with portion of proceeds going to Sierra Student Coalition by Percent
The Lunch Porter
201 West 7th Street
( Inside the Corrugated Box Building, corner of West 7th and Porter streets)