The 2014 Elby Award nominees announced
This year’s set of nominees spotlights some of the newer faces in RVA’s ever-growing restaurant scene.
This past Friday, Richmond Magazine announced the nominees for their third annual Elby Awards. The Elbys honor excellence in the Richmond region’s restaurant community in 11 categories. The awards are presented at a ceremony on January 26th at the VMFA; tickets are $65.
— ∮∮∮ —
Restaurant of the Year
- Dutch & Co.
Excellence in Service
- Mama J’s Kitchen
Front of House Manager
- Michele Jones of Pasture
- Michelle Peake of Dutch & Co.
- Aline Reitzer of Acacia mid-town
- Emilia Sparatta of Heritage
- Dutch & Co.
- The Roosevelt
- Sara Ayyash of Lemaire
- Winburn Carmack of Heritage
- David Rohrer of WPA Bakery
- Pierre Tocco of The Desserterie
Restaurateur of the Year
- Jason Alley of Comfort and Pasture
- Travis Croxton of Rappahannock
- Michelle Williams of Richmond Restaurant Group
- Ed Vasio of Mama ‘Zu, Edo’s Squid and Dinamo
Rising Culinary Star
- Mike Braune of Secco Wine Bar
- Travis Milton of Comfort
- Phil Perrow of Dutch & Co.
- Craig Smith of Toast and Estilo
Chef of the Year
- Dylan Fultineer of Rappahannock
- Lee Gregory of The Roosevelt
- Owen Lane of The Magpie
- Joe Sparrata of Heritage
Culinary Student of the Year
- John Michaels of Culinard
- Celeste Bolling Eisinger of J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.