Would you like our own Heaton Johnson to take a portrait of you, your mom, or your family? Would you like to see it published? Yes, you would!
Nothing says “You’re allllllllll right, Mother,” then a gorgeous photo of you, you and your dog, you and your kids, just your kids, you and your mom, or whatever you think Mom would want.
Basically, a lot of things say “You’re alllllll right, Mother,” but only if it’s art-directed and photographed by our talented Heaton Johnson V.
Interested? Here’s how it’ll go.
- Enter using the form below–we’ll be closing the form at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, April 26th.
- Heaton will choose six entrants and be in direct contact with them to get a shoot scheduled during the next two weeks. If you don’t respond to Heaton in a timely manner, he may go to the next person on his list! It’s up to you.
- You can choose your outdoor, Richmond-city-limits location (if you need to go a little outside the limits, maybe just try sweet-talking ol’ Heaton. He is a nice fellow.)
- If you’re chosen, you will get 10 different shots, each with a different pose, and you can buy the digital file for $20 or all 10 for $150.
- Heaton will choose one of these photos for RVANews to feature in celebration of Mothers Day. Remember, Mothers Day can be a shot of the people Mom loves (i.e. kids, grandkids, puppies, whatever)…or you and Mom together! You are welcome to save that image from RVANews once we publish it, but we highly recommend buying a beautiful full-resolution shot from Heaton himself–it’ll look a whole lot better in a frame.
- You’ll have the distinct pleasure of working with Heaton–trust us, he is something special.
Go ahead and throw your hat in the ring!