Don’t be scared just sing.
Do you have what it takes to impress your neighbors with your vocal stylings? It’s time to put all on the line and join the Westover Hills Social Club at Pre-Halloween Karaoke Night at O’Toole’s, Thursday, October 30th, from 8-10:30 PM. Costumes are encouraged.
To get you in the mood here are my Ten Songs Somebody Else Should Sing for Halloween.
- The Devil Went Down To Georgia – The Charlie Daniels Band
- Don’t Fear The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
- Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
- Hungry Like a Wolf – Duran Duran
- Murder in the Red Barn – Tom Waits
- Ghost Riders In The Sky – Johnny Cash
- Hell – Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Somebody’s Watching Me – Rockwell
- Girlfriend in a Coma – The Smiths
- Trapped in a Web of Love – Royal Crown Revue