Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 1201 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Butternut squash soup — Roasted butternut squash puree with rich cream and a touch of cinnamon.
- Southern rock oysters — Three Chesapeake oysters, baked and topped with house-made Vermont white cheddar pimento cheese, sautéed spinach and Virginia ham.
- Arancini — Creamy roasted red pepper risotto balls stuffed with granny smith apples and imported brie cheese, rolled in Panko bread crumbs and deep fried, served with a honey glaze.
- Bitter greens — A salad of arugula and radicchio tossed with toasted almonds and goat cheese, served with apricot herb vinaigrette.
- Herb roasted chicken — Frenched breast of chicken topped with Applewood-smoked bacon, mushroom and thyme demi-glace, served with buttery whipped potatoes and broccolini.
- Mussels, clams, and sausage — Sautéed mussels and clams with chorizo sausage, Yukon potato hash and sweet yellow corn in Legend Oktoberfest beer broth.
- Polenta lasagna — Classic Italian polenta layered with sautéed spinach, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, and marinara and baked to perfection.
- Lamb burger — Ground domestic lamb burger topped with fontina cheese and baby arugula, served on a warm pretzel bun slathered with chipotle rosemary mayo. Crispy potato wedges on the side.
- Mary Martin cheese pie — Our famous cheese pie, served over a raspberry sauce with sliced peaches.
- Key Lime pie — Made with real key limes, in a pecan, gingersnap, graham cracker, and coconut crust topped with fresh whipped cream.