Menu and contact information for the 2015 Fall Restaurant Week.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Watercress and radicchio salad — Fresh salad greens with pistachios, crumbled goat cheese, and sugar snap peas topped with a green apple vinaigrette
- Fondue — Legend Brown Ale and Italian sausage fondue (a blend of fontina, parmesan, and cheddar cheese) with oregano and fennel seed crostini
- Virginia peanut soup — Creamy peanut soup — a Virginian classic
- Grilled pork chop — Grilled bourbon maple pork chop with praline bacon, pecan sweet potato casserole, and vegetable du jour
- Vegetable ravioli spinach and artichoke stuffed ravioli — With sautéed roasted red peppers and asparagus in a light tomato basil cream
- Seafood jambalaya — Scallop, shrimp, and jumbo lump crab jambalaya with peppers, onions, and tomatoes over creole rice; served with sharp white cheddar and pickled jalapeño cornbread
- Red velvet cake — Slice of rich red velvet cake with a sweet cream cheese frosting
- Curles Neck pecan pie — Southern homemade pecan pie made with fresh cracked pecans from the famous Curles Neck farm; topped with vanilla ice cream.