The Dining Room at the Berkeley Hotel; 2012 Fall Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 1200 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Fried green tomatoes — Cornmeal dusted, lightly fried, and served with a red onion marmalade.
- Quail — Filled with mixed wild mushrooms, oven roasted, served with a grit cake, and light herb butter sauce.
- Fried oysters — Classic fried oysters with a spicy remoulade sauce.
- Blue crab bisque
- Caesar salad — Crisp romaine lettuce with our classic Caesar dressing, croutons, and anchovy.
- Field green salad — Fresh field greens and fall vegetables tossed with a seasonal vinaigrette dressing.
- Beef short ribs — Slow oven braised beef short ribs with a mirepoix served over white grits.
- Shrimp and grits — A southern classic of yellow stone ground grits and country ham topped with sautéed shrimp and collard greens.
- Vegetable lasagna — House made lasagna filled with butternut squash and rapini finished with a béchamel sauce.
- Chicken breast — Oven roasted fresh herb chicken breast served over an apple and sweet potato hash.
- Rainbow trout — Sautéed filet of trout with a fresh rosemary and ginger sauce.
- Berkeley signature crab cake — Our best crab cake with a lemon butter sauce.
- Pork loin — Pan roasted pork loin finished with a whole grain mustard and apple cider reduction sauce
- Knob Creek bourbon bread pudding
- Sweet potato cheesecake
- Apple pie with chantilly cream
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There is 1 reader comment. Read it.