Menu and contact information for the 2014 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 421 N. Strawberry Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Butternut squash soup — Rich, cream
- Spinach salad — Dried cranberries, salted candied walnuts, goat cheese, house-made cranberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Shrimp & grits — Ashland, VA stone ground grits with sweet potato & smoked gouda, shrimp sautéed with peppers and onions, Sriracha and honey
- Sesame seared tuna — White and black sesame seeds, wasabi soy sauce, pickled ginger, over sour cream mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach and mushrooms.
- Buttermilk fried chicken — Chicken breast marinated in buttermilk, double coated and fried golden, with roasted poblano cream sauce, sour cream mashed potatoes and sautéed zucchini, yellow squash, and onion
- Pumpkin spice crème brûlée — With gaufrettes and strawberries
- Key lime pie — With true key lime and graham cracker crust