Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 900 West Franklin Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Harira soup — Traditional Moroccan family style home cooked soup with braised lamb and wild rice.
- Lentil soup
- Country salad — Wild greens tossed with pecans, dried cranberries, granny smiths, topped with gorgonzola in a raspberry/shallot vinaigrette.
- House salad — Tomatoes, red onions, and cucumbers topped with feta cheese in a pepper vinaigrette.
- Green fields of fungi — Sauteed mushrooms over wild greens tossed with pine nuts and gorgonzola in pepper vinaigrette.
- Chicken b’stilla — Moroccan pot pie with chicken and eggs mixed with almonds, onions, apricots, and mixed vegetables with a sweet spicy finish.
- Tofu b’stilla — Vegan Moroccan pot pie with tofu, almonds, onions, apricots, and mixed veggies with a sweet spicy finish.
- Pork scallopini — Thin slices of pork loin with apple date port sauce, roasted parmesan green beans, and mashed potatoes.
- Eggplant napoleon — Almond panko breaded eggplant with sauteed spinach, mushroom risotto, and spicy tomato sauce.
- Shrimp and grits — Shrimp and crab gumbo over creamy chorizo polenta with a slow poached egg.
- Swordfish — Grilled with butternut sauce, Mediterranean couscous, and roasted parmesan green beans.
- Chocolate baklava — Layered phyllo with chocolate and almonds.
- Panna cotta — Italian custard with pecans topped with balsamic vinegar, strawberries, and currants.
- Crème brulee — Vanilla.
- Pumpkin pecan pudding cake — With nutella cream.