The budget, crime and emergency services will be on the agenda.
Councilwoman Cynthia Newbille will be holding her monthly meeting this Monday, June 30 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM at the Peter Paul Development Center.
The Agenda of the meeting will include:
- An update on the 71st House District by Del. Jennifer McClellan
- An overview of the 2014-2015 city budget
- A crime update by Lt. Dan Minton of Sector 111 and Lt. William Blackwell of Sector 113.
- Summer safety tips from Chief Robert Creecy, of the Richmond Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- A discussion of code enforcement by the Bureau of Permits and Inspections, a part of the Richmond Department of Planning and Development Review.