Chez Foushee; 2012 Fall Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 203 North Foushee Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Cup of tomato bisque — With mini cheese toast.
- Mixed greens salad — With shredded carrots, red onion, tomato, marinated white beans, croutons, and house vinaigrette.
- Smoked fish terrine — With preserved fennel and toast points.
- Chicken thigh — Braised with cider and shallots over roasted mirepoix.
- Salt crusted cod — With autumn vegetable ragout.
- Pan roasted salmon — with éarnaise, tournée potatoes, and braised kale.
- Chargrilled pork loin — Over sour cabbage with celery root croquettes.
- Herbed goat cheese risotto — With grilled vegetables and red wine reduction.
- Lemon butter cake — With melba sauce.
- Almond shortbread — With orange blossom, white chocolate mousse, and chambord coulis.
- Chocolate truffle torte — With crème anglaise.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.