Avenue 805; 2012 Fall Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 805 North Davis Avenue
— ∮∮∮ —
- Arcini — Risotto with mushroom, rolled in a ball with a fresh mozzarella center, coated in Panko and fried, served over marinara, and topped with a chiffonade of fresh basil.
- Duck, 2 ways — Duck confit on a crostini topped with Romesco sauce, shredded manchego, and duck liver pate on charred bread with brie & granny smith apple.
- Lamb sausage — Ground lamb, walnuts, raisins, and feta, stuffed into a natural casing, pan seared, and sliced over soft herbed polenta.
- Pumpkin and smoked gouda ravioli — In a brown butter sauce with Crimini mushrooms and sauteed brussel sprouts.
- Rabbit fricassee — Stewed rabbit in a thick vegetable sauce over sun dried tomato and herb buttermilk biscuits.
- Braised boneless beef short ribs — Black Angus short ribs over cheddar stone ground grits.
- Apple tarte tatin — Topped with a mascarpone gelato and butterscotch sauce.
- Chocolate, 3 ways — Rich, dark chocolate mousse, chocolate truffle gelato, and miniature chocolate crunch cake.
- Grilled spice cake — With pumpkin gelato and cinnamon cream anglaise, topped with ginger snap streusel.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.