Come on, we know you’re out there.
Again this year, we’ll be reminded that people really do enjoy making themselves physically uncomfortable if it’s for a good cause!
And RVANews and the Special Olympics would like to help you do just that.
Guess the total amount of snowfall we’ll get this weekend and win a free Plunge Pass!
A what pass??
The Polar Plunge, dude! It’s all anyone awesome is talking about–jumping into an outdoor pool in the middle of winter! It all benefits the Special Olympics, in case you’re wondering why anyone in their right mind would agree to do this! And you should be one of those agreeable people!
What you’ll have to do
- Know that we use the airport’s official measurements
- Fill out the below form before the snow starts to fall with your guess
- Sit back, admire your snow pants, and we’ll let you know if you won when we are back in action on Monday!
What you’ll get if you win
- Free Plunge Pass (normally $100)
- Polar Plunge T-shirt
- Sunglasses (in anticipation of warmer days, or maybe snow glare?)
- Beach ball