Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 21 North 17th Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Crab croquette–With pickled onion & parsley salad, and meyer lemon aioli.
- Housemade pork carnitas ravioli–Rojo sauce. [g]
- Grilled asparagus salad–With spring onions, radishes, toasted almonds, citrus segments, and grapefruit vinaigrette. [g, v]
- Spring onion tart–With bibb lettuce-cilantro-carrot salad, and sherry crème frâiche. [v]
- Braised pork belly and bok choy kimchi “springroll”–With avocado, romaine, and chili-orange-ginger sauce.
- Spinach salad–With house-smoked salmon, hard-cooked egg, pickled onions, capers, and balsamic vinaigrette. [g]
- Pan-roasted mahi-mahi–With black rice, romesco sauce, and watercress salad. [g]
- Spring vegetable risotto–With peas, spring onions, asparagus, mint, and parmesan. [g, v]
- Grilled corned beef–With asparagus, horseradish cream, and parsleyed potatoes. [g]
- Spinach linguini with mussels–With chorizo, cilantro, and smoked tomato broth.
- Half cornish game hen–With succotash, quinoa & black rice, and mustard pan sauce.
- Grilled New York strip–With harlic-herb butter, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. [g]
- Mississippi mud cake [v]
- St. Germaine custard–With berry compote. [g, v]
- White Chocolate Cheesecake–With graham cracker-pecan crust. [v]
- Seven-Layer Coconut Cake [v]
— ∮∮∮ —
- g = gluten-free
- v = vegetarian