Summer is slipping away don’t waste these days cooking.
The day’s temperatures should stay below 90 (and that counts as good news in July in Richmond)…the chance of precipitation hovers around 0%…humidity around 60% (again, it’s Richmond in July)…sounds like a great night for Food Truck Friday…
Join us Friday night in the Woodland Heights Baptist Church parking lot (611 W. 31st St.). Come set up at a table, or bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs and spread out on the lawn…or grab your dinner to go… The Food Trucks will open for business at 5:30 and remain until 8:30
Here are the trucks scheduled for July 24:
- Boka Tako Truck – Asian-Mexican-American fusion takos with French technique and seasonal menus.
- Coco Bans to Go – Delectable Caribbean food with layers of flavor and smiles with every bite.
- Goatacado – “fresh and healthy options…with color and life and energy”
- Port O’ Call – Caribbean /International Gourmet Adventure
and for dessert…
- Mr. Softee – “Premium soft serve ice cream sundaes, cones, banana splits, shakes, and more”
It’s always a great time at Food Truck Fridays!