Tasty vegetarian food and tasty beer come together in an explosion of tastiness.
From the official press release we get all the official details.
A dinner featuring six beers from Richmond’s own Ardent Craft Ales and five vegetarian courses of early spring faire from chef Will Wienckowski
To celebrate another spring on Grace Street, Ipanema Cafe will be hosting a dinner pairing the beers of Richmond’s own Ardent Craft Ales and chef Will Wienckowski’s vegetarian dishes. The dinner will be held at Ipanema Cafe in Richmond, Virginia on Sunday, March 22, 2015, at 6:30 PM.
Tickets are $50 (tax/tip included).
Call (804) 213-0190 or stop by the restaurant to order your tickets. Seating is limited.
Beer and food pairings to include:
- Virginia Common with bar snacks
- Honey Ginger Ale with Mushroom Tom Kha Soup
- Sweet Potato Sage Ale with Sweet Potato Torteloni and Sage Cream
- Belgian Brown Ale with Malted Barley Grits, Mushrooms, and Bok Choy
- Berliner Braunbier with Shaved Fennel and Mango Salad
- Dark Rye Stout with Chocolate Malt and Rye Ice Cream Sandwich