Sam Miller’s; 2012 Fall Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 1210 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Classic oysters rockefeller — Spinach, bacon, onion topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Bacon wrapped blackened shrimp — Served with mango chutney.
- Baby spinach salad — Egg, cranberries, candied walnuts, bacon, red onion and tomato.
- Sam’s famous crab soup — Lump crab, creamy blend, sherry and house spices.
- Crab dip — Served with toasted bread points.
- Grilled truffle butter tenderloin medallions — With crab cake.
- Half crab stuffed maine lobster — Over fried sweet corn and grilled asparagus.
- Grilled tuna mignon — Served with garlic roasted fingerling potatoes and broccolini.
- Teriyaki grilled swordfish — Over sweet potato hash finished with a pineapple relish.
- Petite bacon wrapped filet — Topped with sautéed portabella mushrooms and served with garlic roasted fingerling potatoes.
- Chocolate chip ice cream sandwich
- Butterscotch bread pudding With honey vanilla ice cream.
- New York style cheesecake — Topped with a housemade strawberry compote.
- Grand Marnier strawberries — Topped with a vanilla whipped cream.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
Notice: Comments that are not conducive to an interesting and thoughtful conversation may be removed at the editor’s discretion.