Who doesn’t love strawberries? THE DEVIL THAT IS WHO. And probably other people too, but I think we can all agree that most people find them enjoyable. Annnnyway, they’re on sale at Whole Foods this Friday.
Meat Top Pick
- Tyson split chicken breast $.99/lb at Kroger
Veggie Top Pick
- Vidalia onions $.99/lb at Kroger.
Fruit Top Pick
It’s almost May and that means strawberry season! Look for good prices (and good quality) over the next month or two.
- Whole Foods One Day Sale this Friday (only) is 16oz organic strawberries for $1.99. Organic strawberries are $2.99 at Kroger this week.
Refrigerated Top Picks
- Athenos hummus $1 at Kroger
“Like” Athenos on Facebook to print a “Buy one, get one free” coupon.
Staples Top Pick
Buy any 3 of the following items at MARTIN’S and save $3 at checkout:
- Smucker’s Sugar Free Preserves ($2.29 before extra savings),
- Jif Omega 3 Creamy Peanut Butter ($2.50),
- Pillsbury Sugar Free Frosting ($1.89, use $.40 coupon from 3/27 RedPlum insert),
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee ($6.99, use $1.50 coupon from 4/17 RedPlum)
Snacks & Sweets Top Pick
- Tony’s Party Time Crispy Crust frozen pizzas $1 at Kroger.
Use $.50 coupon from the 2/13 SmartSource insert to make them FREE (coupon expires 4/30), or you can print a “$1 off 2” coupon from tonys.com (must register).
Beverage Top Pick
- Coca-cola 6-pack 16.9oz bottles $1.99 at Kroger (limit 4)
Household Top Pick
- Selected varieties of Crest toothpaste $1 at Kroger
Use $1 off coupon from 4/3 P&G insert or $.50 off from the 3/13 RP to get FREE toothpaste (both coupons expire 4/30)