Whoadang. All kinds of crazy deals this week: half priced eggs, cheap Kashi, and basically free (four cents) body wash.
Meat Top Pick
- Gwaltney spiral-sliced half ham or Cumberland Gap semi-boneless ham $1.39/lb at Kroger
Veggie Top Pick
- Celery $.99/ea at Kroger
Fruit Top Pick
- Whole pineapple $2.50 each at Kroger
Refrigerated Top Picks
- “EGGScellent” one-day sale at Whole Foods on Friday (only): Giving Nature large eggs half-price
Staples Top Pick
- Buy 5 participating Kashi products and receive $5 off instantly at checkout at MARTIN’S
So, after the $1 per item additional savings at checkout, cereal, TLC crackers, and frozen waffles are $1.79 each, granola bars and frozen entrees are $2 each, and pizzas are $3.50. Print a $1 off Kashi cereal or TLC snack from Coupons.com (I found Kashi coupons on a tearpad in the Kroger frozen food section for $1 off frozen pizza and $.75 off frozen entrees.
Snacks & Sweets Top Pick
- Duncan Hines brownie mix $1.25 at MARTIN’S.
Use $.50 coupon (doubles) from the 4/10 SmartSource to get a box for $.25
Beverage Top Pick
- Crystal Light drink mix 6-8 quarts or On The Go sticks $2 at MARTIN’S.
Use the “Buy 2, get 1 free” coupon from the 4/3 SmartSource insert
Household Top Pick
- Use the $3 Nivea body wash coupons from Sunday’s RedPlum coupon insert to get women’s body wash for $.04 at Target, or men’s body wash for free at Walmart