Finally! Spring arrives (kind of) and vegetable prices start to drop. Also some good deals on apples, and FREE FRITOS at Kroger.
Meat Top Pick
- Tyson split chicken breasts, drumsticks or thighs $.99/lb at Kroger
Veggie Top Pick
Finally starting to see some cheaper veggie prices – welcome Spring!
- Yellow squash $.99/lb and yellow corn $.33/ear at Kroger
- Baby carrots and whole or sliced baby Bella mushrooms $1 at MARTIN’S
Fruit Top Pick
- Organic Braeburn apples $.99/lb at Whole Foods.
- Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, Braeburn or Gala $.99/lb at Kroger
Refrigerated Top Pick
- Pillsbury cinnamon or crescent rolls, or Grands Junior biscuits $.98 at Kroger.
Several coupons available in the 2/13 General Mills insert and 3/13 SmartSource coupon insert
Staples Top Pick
- Selected Post and Quaker cereals $1.88 at Kroger
Snacks & Sweets Top Pick
- Lays chips or kettle chips, Sun Chips, and Tostitos $2.48 at Kroger.
- If you’re shopping on Firday, Kroger will be giving away 2.5-3oz bags of Frito-Lay chips from 3-8pm!
$.55 Lays coupons to be found in the 3/13 SmartSource.
Beverage Top Pick
- Dunkin Donuts or Millstone coffee $6.98 at Kroger.
Use $2 Millstone coffee coupon from the 2/13 RedPlum insert (expires Thursday)
Household Top Pick
- Pampers sale at Kroger — save $5 when purchasing $25 worth of participating baby products, which include Pampers Jumbo packs ($8.99), Pampers wipes refills ($5.99), Luvs diapers ($9.99), Similac Infant Formula ($21.00), and Pediasure Nutrition Shakes ($9.49).
If you have extra coupons, use 3 $2.50 off Pampers coupons from the P&G (expire tomorrow 3/31) insert to get 3 diaper packs for a final price of $14.47 OR load $2 Kroger e-coupons for Pampers