Kroger’s “March to Savings” Mega Event continues this week – save an extra $5 at checkout when you purchase any combination of 10 participating items.
Kroger’s “March to Savings” Mega Event continues this week – save an extra $5 at checkout when you purchase any combination of 10 participating items. Participating item prices listed below include the additional $.50 per item savings.
Meat Top Pick
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs or bologna $1.49 at Kroger when purchasing 10 participating March to Savings promo items.
Veggie Top Pick
- Dole special blend salads or complete kits $2 at MARTIN’S
Fruit Top Pick
- Green seedless grapes $.99/lb at MARTIN’S
Refrigerated Top Pick
- Many varieties of Dannon yogurt $1.49 at Kroger when purchasing 10 participating March to Savings promo items.
Save even more with the $1 off DanActive coupon from the 3/6 SmartSource insert, or the $1 Danonino or Danimals coupons from the 2/27 SmartSource
Staples Top Picks
- Thomas English muffins (original, honey wheat, or Omega 3) $1.25 at MARTIN’S
Snacks & Sweets Top Pick
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudels $2 at MARTIN’s
- Popsicle ice pops $3 at MARTIN’s
- Weight Watchers frozen treats $3.50 at MARTIN’S
All are part of “Save $5 instantly when purchasing any 6 participating frozen products” promotion (see circular for complete list). “$.50 off 2” toaster strudel coupons available in 3/13 SmartSource insert or from Coupons.com
Beverage Top Pick
- Coca-Cola 2 liter bottles $.89 at Kroger when purchasing 10 participating March to Savings items
Household Top Pick
- Suave shampoo or conditioner $.75 at Kroger when purchasing 10 March to Savings items
- Prices valid 3/20-3/26: Kroger, Ukrop’s, Target, Walgreen’s, CVS, MARTIN’S
- Prices valid 3/23-3/29: Tom Leonard’s, Whole Foods, Fresh Market
- Prices valid for March: Ellwood Thompson’s
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.