Happy holiday deals! And, remember: when at the grocery store this week and next, check the seasonal aisles for Christmas items as they get marked on clearance 50% off or more.
When at the grocery store this week and next, check the seasonal aisles for Christmas items as they get marked on clearance 50% off or more.
Meat Top Pick
- Oscar Mayer bologna or Bar-S Franks $1 at Kroger
Veggie Top Picks
- Green Cabbage $.49/lb at Kroger
Fruit Top Pick
- Kiwi fruit $.33 at Kroger
Refrigerated Top Pick
- Best Life Buttery Spread $1.67 at Martin’s.
Use $.50 coupon from the 10/30 Smartsource insert which doubles to $1, making it $.67 after coupon.
Staples Top Picks
- Select varieties of Kellogg’s cereal 50% off at Kroger, includes Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, Raisin Bran, and Rice Krispies.
Print a coupon for $1 off 2 boxes.
Snacks & Sweets Top Pick
- Nabisco crackers $1.99 at Martin’s
Beverage Top Pick
- Coca-Cola soft drinks (6-pack bottles) $2.25 at Kroger. Coca-Cola 2-liters $1 at Martin’s
Household Top Pick
- Aleve (select varieties 20-24 ct.) $1.99 at Kroger.
The weekly circular says to look for coupons in-store to save an extra $1.