Menu and contact information for the 2013 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1409 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
Choice of 3 starters or 1 starter and 1 entree
- Curried cauliflower bisque— With granny smith apples.
- Caesar salad— Caesar dressing, white anchovy, croutons, parmesan, balsamic syrup.
- Arugula salad— Saffron pickled red onions, peaches, almonds, feta cheese, green peach vinaigrette.
- Tuna tapanade— Caper raisin tapenade, cilantro lime crème fraiche, crostini.
- Crab stuffed shrimp— Wrapped with bacon, with roasted pepper aioli.
- Scungilli— Marinated conch salad, garlic, lemon, crushed red pepper, parsley, evoo.
- Pan roasted mussels— Roasted garlic, bacon and shellfish broth with candied bacon.
- Bacon wrapped dates— With pepper jelly.
- Lamb shank— Pulled braised lamb, risotto, red wine reduction.
- Beef tenderloin flatbread— Braised beef tenderloin, artichokes, caramelized onions, gorgonzola cream.
- Gnocchi— Fava beans, hen of the woods mushrooms, manchego.
- Crispy brussel sprouts— Smoked ham hock and red wine reduction.
- Mushroom bruchetta— House made mozzarella, grilled focaccia and balsamic reduction.
- Crispy skinned rockfish— Butter poached rockfish, pea shoots, clementines, pepitas, roasted fingerling potatoes, evoo.
- Seafood fideua— Spanish stew with toasted cappellini, clams, mussels, shrimp, rockfish and squid.
- Rosemary smoked duck breast— English pea, hen of the woods risotto, mustard greens, lemon confit, port reduction.
- Grilled teres major— Celeryroot mash, crispy Brussel sprouts, dried cherry demi glace.
- Artichoke and eggplant napolean— With peppers, onions, roasted garlic, parmesan cream and basil pistou.
- Crème brulee
- Chocolate mousse with sea salt caramel chocolate truffle