Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 7302 Hancock Village Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Asian Caprese–Roma tomato with thai basil leaves and goat cheese with a drizzle of pesto & balsamic sauce.
- Green Salad–Mixed greens, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, and purple cabbage with a homemade ginger dressing.
- Honey Teriyaki–Crispy shrimp with a honey teriyaki glaze, topped with scallions and served with steamed white rice.
- Salmon Curry Fried Rice–Thai curry fried rice with salmon, sesame seeds, peas, carrots, basil & scallions.
- Korean BBQ Steak–A new york strip glazed with a special korean BBQ sauce, served with steamed rice.
- Homemade Coconut Ice Cream–With peanuts and toasted coconut flakes.
- Tempura Red Velvet Cake–With whip cream and chocolate.