Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 1218 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Torretta — Tower of homemade mozzarella, roasted bell pepper, and grilled eggplant.
- Mille fogli — Puff pastry stuffed with mushrooms, artichoke, and Fontina cheese in a fonduta sauce.
- Insalata mista — Mixed fresh greens with homemade balsamic dressing.
- Caesar salad — The classic Caesar salad.
- Lumache e melanzane — Baked snails with parsley, garlic, and butter on top of baked eggplant.
- Pasta trio — Chef’s choice of three different homemade pastas.
- Pasta special — Chef’s choice.
- Agnolotti alla panna — Homemade ravioli filled with spinach and ricotta cheese in a light cream sauce.
- Salmone ai peperoni rossi — Filet of Atlantic salmon with roasted bell peppers and chives in a white wine sauce.
- Vitello verdi — Sautéed veal scaloppini topped with asparagus, touch of tomato, and mozzarella cheese in a light brown sauce.
- Petto di pollo ai pomodori secchi e carciofi — Sautéed chicken breast with sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes in a brandy cream sauce.
- Arista di maiale al forno — Roasted rack of pork in a mixed wild mushrooms sauce.
- Bunet al cioccolato — Chocolate cream caramel with Amaretto cookies.
- Torta al torrone — Nougat filled puff pastry topped with a cream puff.
- Tiramisu — Lady fingers soaked in espresso and Marsala wine layer with mascarpone cheese and shaved chocolate.